Tuesday

THOU SHALT NOT COVET.

Hahahha. Oh, but I just can't help myself.


(Coach Poppy backpack, $498.00)

I covet. Adorable for back-to-school, no? Sigh, if only $498.00 would randomly materialize in my hand. But if $498.00 did randomly materialize in my hand, I'd be forced to put it towards my school trip to Italy. Yeah, that's right, on top of everything else I have to worry about, like school, soccer tryouts, refurbishing a camper, and getting a job, I have to worry about raising money to go to Italy. $498.00 is about how much I've raised so far- a little over 10% of what the trip costs. I have until December to earn the rest. Teehee. Until then, no Coach bags for me.

While we're on the subject of handbags...

Talenthouse
just started a new creative invite, designing themed artwork for Nine West's Spring Collection to be printed on flip-flops, rainboots, shirts, and handbag linings. The themes of their spring collection are Living Color, New Military, and Under the Sea. (Okay..) I'm thinking about submitting for the last theme, something with bubbles, starfish, clams, and cute little sea horses, all the things that come to mind when I think of Under the Sea. (Probably because of that scene from The Little Mermaid, haha.)



So there's my inspiration... happy little sea creatures dancing around with bubbles galore. My interpretation will be in watercolor, with a pastel color palette, fantastical and surreal. Which is exactly how it feels to be underwater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings, Earthling. I see you found my blog worthy of your comment >.> This pleases me.