Tuesday

hello world.

So I haven't posted anything in a while, have I. Hmmm. I must change this.

Let's start with some photography.

/>


(All pictures taken and edited by me, with the help of my mom's trusty old Nikon D50 and Picnik.)

The truth is that there is way too much going on in my life right now to even think about this blog. Not that I'm expecting things to get any less busy– school starts in less than a week. Which basically eliminates any previous notion of spare time whatsoever. Maybe someday if I could get people to read this blog, I would make the time to update it. Until then, priorities are priorities.

Recently, I've become slightly infatuated with Tumblr, mainly just because it allows you to share pictures quickly and easily, from anywhere; if I could only figure out how to use it. I guess that's another excuse for my blog infidelity. There's not much point in faithfully maintaining a blog when it might not even be the one...

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I've discovered your blog and I really like it!

    I invite you to visit mine

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Power to the Rachel's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, Earthling. I see you found my blog worthy of your comment >.> This pleases me.