Saturday

the little things.

Here's a bit of insight into the what I've been enjoying this summer, all the little things that make every day a little better.

I've been enjoying...

...Yard sales where everything is free! Score!


As you can see, I kidnapped a pair of canvas tennies to snazz up, a crapload of sewing patterns, and a tiara. Because you can never have too many tiaras:]



...Musty old books with faded spines and yellowed pages...


...Armchairs that have seen better days...


...random landscapes taken through car windows...


Puffy clouds, too!

This may be slightly shocking. But... I cleaned my room! Before/After:

Before:




After:


-That's not me on my bed, but my friend Abby. Playing with my dog. Haha:)


Amazing, right?? I will admit that my room was horrible before... but in my defense, those pictures were taken after I started moving stuff around, hence why my crap was all strewn about. Whenever I clean my room, it has to get worse before it can get better.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings, Earthling. I see you found my blog worthy of your comment >.> This pleases me.